On a scale of Happy to Heinous, fall in the high-alpine Rockies can leave you running for cover… fast. Simms’ ADL Vest, engineered from bomber WINDSTOPPER® Technical Fleece, keeps you in the game longer thanks to windproof, breathable fleece backed with a hydrophobic DWR finish. Anglers will appreciate the next-to-skin comfort of a lined collar, built-to-last features such as soft-shell neck and side panels, and an intuitive pocket layout with prime storage for fly boxes and hands in need of cold relief before throwing down the next cast.
• Windproof, breathable fleece construction with DWR finish
• Soft shell neck & side panels for increased durability
• Full-length YKK® VISLON® corrosion-resistant front zip
• Lined collar; drop-in style hand warmer pockets with interior cell phone stash pocket
• Single chest pocket with zip closure; dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem with cord pull cinch
•Fabric Tech: WINDSTOPPER® Technical Fleece with100% Polyester face; 100% Polyester microcheck fleece backer •Approx Weight: 18 oz./510 g