Specifically designed and perfectly balanced for use with Orvis Access Switch rods, this versatile switch fly line allows casters to perform traditional overhand, double-hand, and a variety of Spey casts. Built around an Orvis-exclusive taper, a 34' head with moderate-length front taper combine with a compact back taper to maximize performance. A color change running the entire length of the back taper helps casters determine the sweet spot for optimal casts. Bright yellow head with easy-tracking red back taper and running line.
Overall length is 125'. Available in WF5F (300 grains), WF6F (340 grains), WF7F (380 grains), and WF8F (450 grains).
1. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
2. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
5. Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.