Orvis added thier 3D microtexture to a great performing switch fly line designed for our Helios Switch rods. This will give the caster the ability to cast overhand, single or double hand, and perform a variety of Spey casts. Built around an Orvis-exclusive taper, this fly line features a 34' head with a moderate length front taper and a compact back taper. Color change along the entire back taper to aid the angler in determining the "sweet spot" for a particular cast. In light yellow/salmon. Sizes: 5(300 grains), 6(340 grains), 7(380 grains), 8(450 grains), 9(520 grains), 10(580 grains). Length 125'.
1. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
2. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
5. Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.