Special weight-forward taper for quick, accurate presentations to fast-moving bonefish. Durable coating and braided mono core for hot-weather performance. Trigger color change at 30' load point increases accuracy and eliminates unnecessary false casting.
1. New and Improved Wonderline Coating - Orvis latest generation of Wonderline coating is 20% slicker than the previous generation, resulting in the slickest fly lines on the market. Casts farther with less effort, produces higher line speeds to cut through the wind and improve accuracy, repels dirt and grime, picks up off the water easier, improves floatation, and reduces tangles. An Orvis exclusive, patented process applied at Orvis facility in Manchester, VT.
2. Hy-Flote Tip — Highly specialized Micro-balloonsTM concentrated in the front of the line to produce high floating tips.
3. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
4. Enhanced Welded Loops — New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
5. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
6. Environmentally Responsible Packaging - Orvis new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
In blue/sand. 105'. Line weights 7-9. USA.