This double handed Salmon rod has been designed with our very popular Mach 65 and Mach 55, (and other full Spey lines) in mind. For those who like casting, or fishing rivers which traditionally use, or favour a full line, these rods fit the criteria perfectly.
These rods suit those who favour a more traditional rod and style of casting, with understated styling and a user-friendly, easy to load action.
The T Series rods are fuller flexing and more classic in design with longer handles and traditional ringing patterns. The blanks perform best with medium to longer head Spey lines and upper hand dominant casting styles. The deeper flex of these rods gives an efficient yet very user-friendly action.
During development of the Marksman T Series and S Series, super high speed photography was used to optimise the ringing patterns on these new rods, to get the most from lines when casting.
* Traditional Spey style action
* Fuji stripper guides and hard chrome snake guides
* Down-locking reel seat
* Carbon spacer
* Section line up dots
* Traditional Spey shaped handle in AAAA grade cork
* Supplied with bag, tube & protective sock
* Each rod blank marked with recommeded line weights and lengths so you can always choose the optimum