The FlyStik rods measure 7'11", which qualifies them for use in bass tournaments. And while these sticks will definitely make their way onto the winner's podium, they are SO MUCH MORE! The FlyStik series is available in 6wt., 8wt. and 10wt. sizes and will comfortably handle floating lines, sink tips and shooting heads. The FlyStik series is crafted from Ross proprietary R-2 graphite design with a medium-fast action taper that is perfect for effortlessly casting big flies into tight places. The FlyStik series fly rods are powerful, smooth casting rods that look as good as they perform!
The perfect fly rods for...
* Pounding streamers against the bank of your favorite river from a dory
* Dropping flies on top of a pod of tailing carp in a city park or farm pond
* Chucking bait flies into mangroves from the front of a skiff
* Swinging flies to salmon in a wild and scenic river
* Winning a bass tournament
The FlyStik rod series comes with the following standard features:
* Ross proprietary R-2 graphite design
* Medium-fast action rod taper, perfect for heavy flies
* 4-piece design - great for travel!
* Smooth casting, powerful and precise
* Titanium oxide, super strong guides
* Rod piece alignment dots
* Anodized aluminum reel seat
* Durable Grade A cork handle, full wells grip with fighting butt
* Cordura rod case and protective microfiber rod sock included
* Lifetime warranty